If you need some more DIDNapper to tide you over until the full version releases, the girls did make a return in Rakenzarn Tales.
First, you may want to watch this to get an idea of how things have changed with them for the new version, as well as what happens if you decide to help them during their quest.
So now, this is what happens the second time you meet them.
And yes, they do hang out at your house if they join up.Read more >
I changed the music around quite a bit for my playthrough for Version 1.7, so I figured it'd be good to make a new blog for those who want to know what all they are. As always, feel free to leave suggestions for tunes for possible characters/locations/events.
- Tutorial: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - Tutorial
- Mission Clear: Sonic & the Black Knight - Level Up
- Hideout: Skies of Arcadia - Uninhabited Island
- Village: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Skyloft
- Castle: Super Mario RPG - Margarie Margarita
- Tower: Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Voile, the Magic Library
- Desert: Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Scuttle Town
- Snow: Paper Mario - Shiver City
- Cave: Super Mario Bros. 3 - Underground / Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Caves
- Fortress: Blade Kitten…
Read more >
Feel free to skip to about 21:00. That's the part I imagine you guys were most hoping to see.Read more >
Musically speaking, I'm all set for the next release of the game. So I thought I'd take this time to ask what you guys think of the videos I've made of it so far and the walkthrough on the wiki in general. Good, bad, anything you wanna see changed?Read more >
So as the blog post title says, I need a little help with some music choices for the next levels in the DIDNapper video walkthrough.
The first one, the jungle mission, I've already got an idea for. Specifically, the Jade Jungle tune from Paper Mario. A close runner-up is Jungle Japes from Donkey Kong 64. However, if you guys can think of something better, I'm all ears.
- Paper Mario - Jade Jungle
- Donkey Kong 64 - Jungle Japes
As for the upcoming prison break mission...I haven't got the foggiest idea as to what to pick. Seriously, not a clue. Any suggestion would be helpful.
And if you guys know of any tunes in general that might be worth considering at all, feel free to add those as well.Read more >