More than anything, this mission is a test of fighting prowess. You can't kidnap any of the girls by sneaking up on them, so all of them must be caught in battle. There are four fights in total, but there is also a rest area and an IKO Bomb on the second floor.
At the very top there is a boss battle with the head mage. You must subdue her within 9 turns, or she will cast a spell that will instantly weaken your entire party.
- Fire Mage
- Water Mage
- Magic Teacher
- Master's Assistant Maka
- Master Hyranda
- Hypno (secret area)
- 1 Iron Knife
- Magic Ball TS
- Capturing Zone: Lost Forest
- Hypnosis Scroll (Bonus reward from defeating Hypno in the secret area. Optional)
Note that you don't get to keep any of the girls you capture in this mission. However, you can battle and capture girls from the Lost Forest afterwards.
Game Over SceneEdit
- This is the first mission that does not provide a Personal Captive.
- Even if Carol is taken as a captive after mission 2, she will always go with Suki to do the Mission.
- Assistant Maka is the character with the most redesigns alongside Marcia.
- Suki can bring both Carol and Athena when replaying this Mission.
- The Magic Teacher had a younger design in early betas.