Didnapper v1.6.4 Open BetaEdit
Installation / UpdateEdit
- Download the DIDNAPPER.ZIP file from the link above
- Unzip/extract the file anywhere on your computer
- If you already have v1.6.0 or a later version of the game on your computer, you can copy the save files from the Saves folder of the old version to the Saves folder of the new one to keep your old save files.
- Run the Game.exe file from the extracted folder
- (If an error shows that a .dll file is missing, download and install the RMXP RTP from the "Requirements" section below)
The RMXP Runtime Package has to be installed on your computer before you can play the game.
Click here to download and install it. (21,9MB)
Windows OS (NOT Apple computers)Edit
Didnapper (and any other RMXP game) has been reported not to work on any Mac OS or Apple computer as the file cannot be read). There is a chance it can be played however if you install a program that lets a Mac run as Windows.
for example virtualbox: